Division Production Control and Logistics Manager
- Optimize the supply chain within the European Division.
Support the Plant Production Control and Logistics departments on program launches:
- Ensure and manage functionally specific Production and Logistics resources.
- Follow up checklist launch readiness preparation / suppliers’ logistics agreements.
- Take care of specific customer requests.
- Lead action plans, task force and / or crisis management.
- Support deployment of the Production Control & Logistics tools, 7 inventory basics and 7 delivery basics policy.
- Support improvement of the division's KPIs (e.g. MPM, alerts, inventory level / accuracy, freight cost).
- Support optimization of logistics (IT) systems.
- Analyze Production Control & Logistics processes, identify gaps and improvement potentials.
- Support Production Control & Logistics staffing in the plant.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Logistics Manager for our multinational partner, who is a well-known manufacturer of electrical components in the automotive sector.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Industrial or Supply-Chain Management
- 5+ years of experience as Logistics Manager in an automotive plant
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience in operations, including Safety and Quality basics
- Knowledge about Program Management and standards within Production Control & Logistics
- Excellent analytical, prioritization, communication and leadership skills
- Customer-centric, open mindset
- Great compensation package
- Home Office opportunities
- Complex, challenging tasks
- International environment