Our client hiring an Electrical Engineer to design and supervising for project in plant which dedicated with copper foil industry. To do well in this role you should be licenced professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment, systems for industrials, commercialor domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising project and subcontractor.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Involve int o set-up new plant and process equipment
- Ability to proceed verification job for installation of production equipment which relate on own expert field
- Technology transfer work
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software
- People who are aware of the importance of environment and safety and health
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational environment
- Development and career prospects