PEC is an international manufacturing technology provider with offices in Europe (Belgium, Hungary), the United States, China and Japan.
PEC delivers Manufacturing and Industrial Test Equipment, and provides industrial IT solutions to leading manufacturing companies in different industries. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our office in Budapest we are looking for:
As electromechanical engineer, you will take part in projects of either project engineering or product development.
- As project engineer, you become part of a project team of building factory automation solutions and are involved from the very beginning of an automation project, from pre-design until the installation.
- The product development engineer designs various industrial devices. His/ Her responsibilities include choosing the right materials and production methods, planning and execution of prototyping, global contacts with suppliers and subcontractors and on-site acceptance of parts and components.
- A Master’s degree in a technical domain
- You show large involvement in the project result
- Communication skills to deal with customers and suppliers
- The needed skills include one or several of the following:
- CAD systems, EPLAN
- PLC Software: SIMATIC S5/S7, IEC 1131
- Field systems: Profibus Interbus S
- Robotics programming
- An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
- Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
- A competitive salary package
Up for the challenge?
Send your CV by pressing the "Jelentkezem az állásra" button!