English speaking AP Payment Processor (fixed-term)
- Work with PTP (AP) Payment Processing Supervisor to drive process efficiencies through standardization and further automation in Accounting Shared Services.
- Process Vendor, POBO payments weekly in timely manner.
- Process employee reimbursements for cash and credit card expenses
- Complete ad-hoc manual payments as required, ensure all invoices and payments conform to DOA policy.
- Ensure timely audit of Travel & Expense reports submitted for assigned region in Concur.
- Collaborate with Vendor Master team to ensure payments are made correctly.
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts payable transactions. Report on reasons for ledger balance movement over month ends including Trade Creditors, GR/IR and DPO.
- Developing and maintaining work instructions, SOX documentation, ensuring that the standard process is maintained and documentation remains current.
- Ensure business users and vendors follow defined PTP (AP) processes for PO raising prior to invoice receipt, limited Non-PO invoices, support education of business users/vendors to follow correct procedure. Proactively improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key vendors and business contacts.
Our international partner is among the top 5 life science companies in the world, is looking for a motivated AP Payment Process Specialist with fluent English skill.
They offer you a 2-year fixed-term contract to get to know their culture and gain all the knowledge that this posotion could give you!
- Education: Bachelor degree in Economics/ Finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English languages
- At least 2 years of progressive experience in PTP (AP) processes and data related to transaction processing
- SAP PTP (AP) system experience is required
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, and collaboration
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel
- A dynamic environment where your innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by encouraging supervisors
- Competitive salary and cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Private Health Care Services – unlimited examinations, checkups in numerous specialties free of charge
- Life and accident insurance
- Employee Referral Program with remarkable referral bonus
- Hybrid working model