Your new company
They enable organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyse information and infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With over 3,500 team members around the globe, they intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.You will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Their product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. They are working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Your new role
- Communicating with the Support team and customers in written and spoken English
- Understanding customer needs, identifying and resolving software issues
- Deliver professional solutions for our support team in connection with the products and appliances sold by the company
- Be able to provide on-call assistance for our Support teams for emergency cover.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience in software customer support or software development role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent general knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & UNIX platforms
- Hyper-V / VMWare ESX experience and use of virtual environments would be beneficial
- PowerShell scripting and knowledge of Rest API technologies
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking, application level protocols, and firewall technologies
- Familiarity with .NET, and some coding experience using C# would be advantageous
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have an enthusiastic, flexible, positive attitude
- Have the ability to be focused and think clearly under pressure.
- Have a willingness to help others
- Be self-motivated, well-organized and proactive
- Be eager to learn new concepts and keep up to date with evolving technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.