Are you looking for a complex position at a stable company?
Do you enjoy working with people closely?
If you are an organized person and you already have at least 3 years experience of working as an executive or personal assistant then this opportunity is designed for you!
What would your tasks be?:
- managing appointments, deadlines of the CEO, CSO, CFO and CTO
- managing phone calls, posts, emails
- preparing presentations, materials for decision-making
- organizing meetings
- preparing and filing documents, contracts, proposals
- receiving business guests
- contacting business partners
- staying in touch with other managing directors
- organizing business trips and events both abroad and inland
- close cooperation with other departments and countries
What is required for this position?
-Higher education or advanced specialization course
-A minimum of 3 year experience in a similar job
-Fluency in English
-User level MS Office knowledge
-Excellent time management skills
-Good organizing and problem solving skills
What do they offer?
-A modern office environment with inspiring atmosphere
-A central location
-A youthful and dynamic environment
-Extensive fringe benefits