Our multinational client was the first pet-food and equipment chain in Europe 32 years ago. This organization is a franchise firm, their center is in Germany.
The client wants to create a new part of the company, and they want to organize a "data team" with 10-15 members for this greenfield project.
Expert BI System owner infrastructure
- Ensure stable system landscapes and guarantee smooth BI operations (core focus on SAP BW, BO, SAC
but also on non SAP systems such as QlikView, SAS, Azure).
- Continuous improvement of the availability and performance of the company's BI landscape, including
improvement of our KPI landscape
- Interface with the SAP basis team as well as external service providers to solve level 1 & 2 issues
- (Co-) analysis and implementation of Level 3 issues and ITIL processes
- Set-up and responsibility for the process in the system documentation
- Several years of professional experience in a relevant function, such as SAP system owner, administrator, or consultant
- Experience in project or sub-project management (preferably SAP BW, BO)
- Certifications in SAP and ideally in service management (e.g. ITIL)
- Experience with various SAP systems (BW 7.5, on Hana, SAC, etc.)
- Experience with relevant programming languages (ABAP, SQLScript, SQL, VBA, etc.)
- Competitive compensation & benefit package
- Laptop and cell phone
- Flexible working hours
- Employee discount