Our Client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for a External Connectivity Security Analyst (ECS).
External Connectivity Security Analyst (ECS)
This position will require a basic understanding of network perimeter devices (such asFirewalls, Proxies and Routers), networking (IP Addressing / Subnetting), Ports and Protocols, Load Balancers, VIPs, high risk ports - understanding what makes them risky; VPNs, B2Bs, Access Control List; DHCP; Additionally, Network Security Standards concepts, Microsoft Excel, Datamining skills, creative thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Supporting data analysis and registration of Firewall, Routing and Proxy rules
- Updating and entering information into pertinent database
- Validating connectivity for ownership, registration, and proper usage
- Providing support of Business requests for Changes and validation
- Completing additional tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job
- description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
- Maintain and report of records of work completed
- Review/proofing data for completeness and accuracy
- CND 1 Certification or equivalent knowledge in Networking
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic Network Infrastructure and Security Standards knowledge
- Ability to work with Big Data
- Exhibiting a high degree of flexibility and ability to multi-task, seeking guidance where necessary
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written skills
- Strong organization, problem-solving and data analysis skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with remote colleagues in other countries
- Ability to work in a high pace environment
- Attention to detail with a high degree of thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to stay focused on assigned task while following procedures and reporting needed changes
- Fluency in English
- Home office opportunity
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines.
- Work in strategical projects with high exposure and management visibility.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Friendly work atmosphere.