Our partner supplies specialty ingredients and technology for human and animal health and nutrition, pet food, aquaculture, nutraceutical, food technologies, crop technologies and textile industries. You will play a role in the installation, commissioning, calibration and maintenance of the systems.
As Field Service Engineer you will have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities:
● Maintain good contact with our customers in the designated area and act as a primary
technical point of contact
● Minimizing the applicator downtime, by maximizing the customer support
● Perform installations, commissioning, calibration and maintenance of new and existing
● Take initiative to keep our customers systems up to date
● Follow up on application projects
● Perform and conduct trials with our sales team
● Identify new market requirements and translate them to solutions
● Perform detailed factory surveys and translate application requirements into technical
● Quality control during maintenance and installations, report QC issues
● Working on multiple projects
● Active participating in development of new dosing systems
● Provide training for the operators of our systems
● You are an outgoing personality, who has strong communications skills.
● Responsible person, who is service and customer minded
● 2 years of experience in a technical industrial environment.
● experience within liquid dosing systems or Feed mill process technology is a large plus
● Understanding of SIEMENS PLC and SCADA
● You have the ability to successfully install, service and maintain all offline/ online application systems.
● Strong affinity for industrial automation
● Excellent knowledge of Hungarian and fluent in English
● Strong organization skills, able to work independent in a standalone position
● Analytical thinker, who can make decisions and isn’t afraid of taking initiatives.
● Not afraid of giving trainings and presentations
● You will travel frequently in the designated area