-Do you have analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset?
-Are you motivated to work in a multilingual environment where you can use your language skills on a daily basis?
-Are you eager to use your excellent people management skills?
If the answers are yes, our multinational SSC partner might just be looking for You!
- Act as deputy for the Delivery Manager during any absence to provide cover for all duties as required
- Ensure and if necessary, provide cover to maintain acceptable service levels for all business units during any periods of sickness, holidays and vacancies within the AP / Procurement Team
- Monitor and manage the performance and efficiency of the AP / Procurement function through the preparation and publication of monthly Key Performance Indicators, ensuring regular review and initiating process changes and improvements as necessary to improve performance and efficiency
- Through own behaviour, coaching and feedback, demonstrate and promote a “client service” approach within the AP / Procurement team
- Review of aging reports and monitor the progress of receivables on a regular basis.
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with internal and external functions.
- Strong English language
- 1-3 years of experience in AP / Procurement functions of which at least 1 year in a supervisory role in similar position - Good Communication & people management skills
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting or Procurement
- Competitive salary package
- Language, soft skill and technical trainings
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Multinational environment
- Volunteering, sport and employee events