Are you interested in Finance? Do you aspire to be a manager in the future?
Now is a great chance for you to join a new and exciting Young Talent Managerial Program at our American partner, who is one of industry leaders in the oil and energy industry. This job is for those, who are highly motivated, would like to learn about the various fields of finance and are motivated to move into management positions later in their careers.
Those who apply now also have the advantage of being part of the first group to join and complete this program. You can be the ones who set the standard for the future!
Finance Young Talent Managerial Program
- Participate in a quick paced rotational program intended to develop leadership skills and to gain experience in the fields of Financial Accounting and Reporting, General Accounting and Business Analysis and Reporting groups.
- Successfully completing the program will enable you to progress into leadership roles.
During the rotation program you will build breadth of skills by being immersed in multiple areas such as:
- Complete accounting and reporting activities for several countries in order to accurately reflect financial data in consolidated, published external results
- Prepare financial statements and Balance sheet/Income statement analysis for one or more affiliates, analyze monthly and quarterly key performance indicators
- Analyze and explain what drives the financial and operating results and trends using visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI) of a country or an affiliate
- Work closely with our business teams with the goal to maximize the value of diverse portfolio and identify further opportunities to grow the business
- Join our Digital Innovation Program to upscale your capabilities in the digital and innovation space
- Participate in our Accounting Training program to further master your accounting skills
- Drive digital innovation with involvement in exciting process transformation and improvement initiatives
- Report the financial data that will be reflected in published external results
- Meet and learn from senior leaders and have dedicated mentor to help individual development
- Build your network and strengthen business understanding through business trips (when possible)
- Participate in various site wide initiatives, including charity efforts, inclusion & diversity events, or networks to develop and grow your leadership skills
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Minimum of MBA or Bachelor / Master degree in Business Economics / Accounting / Taxation or equivalent
- Relevant work experience is an advantage, but not required
- Strong analytical and leadership skills with passion for innovation and process transformation
- Minimum of 3 semesters of accounting and financial reporting/controlling
- Interest in ongoing learning to grow your skills and capabilities to progress your career and expand responsibilities towards leadership
- Written and verbal proficiency in English
- Continuous Improvement mindset to develop, implement, and sustain best practices to ensure superior service delivery and accuracy
- Good communication and effective interpersonal skills to collaborate with others and work in teams, including colleagues around the globe
- Interest in long term career opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Investments in your professional development through an ongoing rotational development program and tremendous learning opportunities
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings, mentoring, self-development opportunities, tuition assistance program supporting studies with business relevance
- Personalized coaching from Supervisors during the program
- Being part of the first group to join and complete this program