We’re engineers, scientists, operators and product developers. We’re innovators, advisers, designers and problem solvers. Most importantly, we’re partners – in creating value for our customers with the solutions we offer and in improving the world through the actions of our colleagues. Celanese is The Chemistry Inside Innovation™ and we aspire to be the first-choice chemistry solution source for our customers. We know what you’re thinking – that’s a lot to promise and that’s a lot to do. Well, we would agree with you, but we’re up for the challenge and we owe it to our customers, shareholders, and employees to deliver on our promise. Currently we are looking for candidates for the following position:
Financial Analyst – FP&A
- As a Financial Analyst you will be working in a communicative, international environment at Celanese. In this position you will be responsible for compiling, forecasting, and analysing data related to business performance.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Report and analyze fixed costs on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- P&L level and cost center level reporting
- Support business operation and decision making through meaningful analytics
- Support business line controllers by maintaining P&L forecast models
- Validate our P&L during month end closing, coordinate accruals and work with accounting on adjustments if needed
- Contribute to the creation of the annual budget; review and update the quarterly forecast and monthly flash report
- Complete transfer price validation
- Identify process improvement opportunities, support and drive reporting initiatives
- Interact with other finance or non-finance personnel in the organization as necessary
- Educated to BSc/MSc level in Finance or Accounting
- Both fresh-grads and experienced candidates are considered as we are looking for analysts on different seniority levels
- Good analytical skills, strong customer focus and detail orientation
- Likes working independently and prioritizing own work however got the skills to work in a team as well
- Fluent English skills
- Strong software skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
About the company
In the past one hundred years, Celanese has transformed into a global technology and specialty materials company with leading businesses in key geographic regions. With a focus on safety, innovation, productivity, performance and results, our company is positioned to achieve significant future growth and deliver exceptional results for all stakeholders.
While we call Dallas, Texas home for our headquarters, we have approximately 7,500 employees working to serve our customers around the world. From Dallas to Amsterdam to Shanghai, we manage a global network of commercial offices, technical centers, and twenty-seven production facilities and additional strategic affiliate production facilities.