Our Partner is a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. They have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.They are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. They have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join them and be part of their environment as a:
Fixed Asset Accounting Analyst
- Support the transfer of AUC balances to the Fixed Assets sub-ledger
- Assist in the performance of Fixed Asset leased accounting activities
- Perform month-end/year-end activities in a timely manner to meet all reporting deadlines.
- Perform ongoing maintenance of Fixed Assets
- Assist with the booking and analysis of capitalised interest postings and depreciation on a quarterly basis
- Manage the creation of capital Internal Orders within SAP to allow the creation of capital PO's against approved capital budgets.
- Review and approve capital PO's as part of the PO approval workflow
- Perform ongoing maintenance of Fixed Assets master data per local market/global request
- Perform all Fixed Asset activities in compliance, US GAAP/Sox and local requirements.
- Academic background in Accounting or Economics
- Professional experience in GL/FA/Reporting area
- Fluent Business English
- Experience of an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
Our Partner offers:
- Possibility to join social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Training and development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Company laptop