FMCG Key Account Manager - Modern trade
Your new company
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our multinational FMCG partner in Pest county. The purpose of the role is to oversee, lead and develop all key account related activities for specific key account business in order to achieve sales objectives and to increase market share.
Your new role
The main responsibilities of Key Account Manager:
- keeping contact and building outstanding relationship with key customers (hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, drogeries);
- conduct negotiations with partners;
- identify and develop new sales opportunities;
- implement and maintain in-store tactics, promotion and marketing activities;
- creating full market analysis and market awareness;
- monitoring competitors and the market;
- visiting stores to identify areas of improvement;
- preparing sales strategy, developing sales forecasts and reports;
- establishing sales and project plans for key accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are an ideal candidate if you have at least 3-5 years of experience in key account management in FMCG sector,
- intermediate English knowledge besides native Hungarian,
- University/College degree,
- driving license,
- good analytical,
- communication skills and result-oriented mindset.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your English CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.