We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our prestigious partner, who is a global leader company in life science. As a Financial Analyst you will be a key part of the global FP&A team, which is expanding. If you are a highly motivated, technically proficient person with a strong sense of ownership and business ethics, apply!
- Lead and support business teams in the annual operating budget and forecast processes.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of actuals to forecast and budget, explain and investigate any major discrepancies, and understand key business drivers.
- Participate in monthly close process (accruals, reviews, journal entries) and review meetings with business partners
- Act as liaison between the business and accounting shared services group.
- Identifies business process improvement opportunities, develops solution options, engages management and stakeholders to align on decisions, implements approved plan, and revises desk level procedures to reflect changes.
- Research and respond timely and accurately to business partner inquiries.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Business Partnership and Collaboration
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance or related field; advanced degree a plus.
- 0-2 years experience
- Detail oriented with attention to process and documentation in addition to accuracy.
- Strong Excel skills (PivotTables, Sumifs, Sumproduct).
- Strong written communications skills to clearly convery monthly reporting to stakeholders.
- PowerBI or related experience preferred.
- Ability to translate GAAP terms to non-accounting partners.
- Ability to manage deadlines from multiple project streams.
- Experience with Enterprise level Accounting and Planning software desired; Essbase and SAP preferred.
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Long term career perspective
- Interesting, stimulating work in an international environment
- Pleasant atmosphere with inspiring and diverse working teams
- Home Office opportunity