On behalf of our partner we are looking for a FP&A Analyst.
As a member of the Financial Planning & Analysis group you will work closely with the Senior FP&A Analysts and CFOs of the Engineered Systems division to build annual budgets, monitor monthly results, perform sensitivity analyses, and work on strategic initiatives to optimize financial performance. This role requires analytical and judgment skills, operational-driven mindset in addition to experience working with large sets of data. You will interface with several finance leaders and functions to coordinate the forecasting and reporting processes. This role has visibility within the global finance team, offers a steep learning curve and has potential for growth among WTS and the broader Group Finance community. This role requires a solid understanding of financial concepts and systems, as well as strong interpersonal skills. Experience in finance modelling, investment analysis, and familiarity with SAP, Tableau, or similar systems and tools are a plus.
- Support the Business FP&A Leader, Senior FP&A Analyst and CFOs in managing core financial processes & reporting for the Engineered Systems division
- Contribute to monitoring WTS performance
- Contribute to monthly Business Review presentations and detailed analysis
- Publish financial results each month to Tableau (data warehouse)
- Implement sub-divisional hierarchy, provide granular analysis and build reliable historical database
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met and data presented is accurate
- Provide operational KPIs such as order intake and backlog to enable decision-making
- Implement of functional HQ cost allocation (marketing, technology, finance) by sub-division
- Contribute to forecasting, budgeting and Medium-Term Plan processes
- Contribute to the cost optimization and transformation plan
- Lead process improvement, FP&A specific projects and collaborate with IT to develop automated standard financial packages
- Coordinate analysis and requests across the Engineered Systems division and build collaborative relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and/or Business.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to understand and execute core financial concepts and accounting transactions
- Demonstrated experience working with ERP systems and reporting & analysis tools
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to working with pivot tables, look-up functions, and charting tools
- Ability to interface effectively with senior business leaders. Capability to translate complex financial sets of data into meaningful analysis and explanations. Experience communicating forecasts, analysis, and variance explanations
- Flexibility to work across multiple time-zones around the globe during fast-paced, compact-closing cycles
- Strong organization skills. Able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to analyze processes, identify opportunities, and execute improvement projects
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Challenging position within an international compan
If you are interested in please contact our colleague: Mózes Zsófia +36 30 905 7307