We are looking for an ambitious FP&A Analyst for our prestigious, multinational partner. This company is one of the television industrys leading content providers, producing, distributing, and carrying programming worldwide in every genre and for every platform.
- The FP&A Analyst should have a strong accounting and compliance background to explore historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements.
- MRP, Budget and Forecast
- Finance & Deal Analysis
- Flash Reports
- Business Modelling
- KPI analysis and Review Coordination
- Analysing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Monitoring settlement with 3rd parties of Original Production and performing ROI analysis
- Programming inventory planning and regular update of the programming inventory file for use during planning and month end amortization.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Financial education
- Good understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- Expert-level analytical and financial modelling skills
- Spoken and written English
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of management accounting applications used for group planning and reporting
- Fluent use of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Diverse, flexible, enjoyable workplace in the centre of Budapest
- Competitive benefit package
- Young and dynamic team with supportive colleagues
- Learn and grow, gain media experience and knowledge intensively in a fast-changing environment
- Working from home option is available