Do you have analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset?
Are you motivated to work in a multilingual environment where you can use your language skills on a daily basis?
Would you like to work for one of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business-process outsourcing?
If your answer is YES, perfect!
Join one of the world’s biggest multinational companies in Budapest as a
French Speaking General Ledger!
- Processing specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities (bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, inter-company, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary).
- Collecting, recording, verifying, closing and reconciling financial data.
- Performing GL Accounting related calculations (whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals).
- Maintaining balance sheet account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in closing activities.
- BS account reconciliations.
- Recording and controlling the physical records and financial activities related to the corporation’s fixed assets for book and tax purposes.
- Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes.
Who you are:
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the financial/accounting domain
- Your ENGLISH knowledge is up to business standards + Intermediate FRENCH
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting
working experience in ERP system
We offer a colourful and dynamic work environment with:
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- strong focus on Personal Development – participation in language courses, trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
- vertical and horizontal development opportunities
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, numerous sport and employee events
- competitive compensation package