Your new company
We are looking for a French speaking colleague with a degree in Life Sciences for our multinational partner in Budapest.
Your new role
- Route information/safety reports to appropriate Department viz. Medical inquiry (MI), Product complaint (PC), Other inquiry (OI)
- Monitoring mailbox, triage for patient safety reports and emails.
- Maintaining and archival of emails/source documents and updating sharePoint/folder.
- Handling of source document and entering data in client tracking system as per triage criteria. Acknowledge receipt of information as defined by client.
- Obtain consent from reporter for follow up report.
- Assess cases for missing information and initiate Follow up Query Letter using the proper letter format and tracking the follow up attempts till the closure of follow up.
- Check Case Validity as defined by client.
- Perform initial checks, search database to prevent duplicate entries.
- Ensure that upfront clarification requested in case of data discrepancy in source document.
- Enter safety information in client system and evaluating the safety information for case seriousness and potential upgrade and downgrade for seriousness in follow up cases, evaluate dechallenge-rechallenge.
- Patient Support Program – Source Data Verification; obtain reports from vendor and reconcile data with client application.
- Available after-hours to support the project for operational coverage.
- Translation & Back Translation of patient safety reports within the client SLA.
What you need to succeed
- Both English (spoken and written) combined with French (written) language knowledge is a must have on a B2 level
- Life Sciences BSc or MSc – e.g. chemistry, biology, bioengineering, chemical engineering, environmental engineering, food engineering, psychology, nursing, etc
What can you expect from our partner
- Competitive base salary, opportunity for yearly bonus
- Cafeteria, language learning support, other benefits
- Multinational working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.