About our Partner:
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development and enhancement of internal tools.
You’ll have influence over the whole web platform, from design to production, participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to their technology, algorithms and product.
- Full stack development of web applications
- Development, delivery, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers
- Designing, building, and shipping micro-services/front-end to a cloud environment
- At least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a full-stack developer or experience in a complex technical setting with extension to both frontend and backend technology stack
- Previous experience with C#/.NET
- Knowledge of Angular and/or React
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL/ NoSQL/ MySQL/ MongoDB