Full stack developer
Would you like to work with one of the leading investment company?
Develop yourself and your career in a highly multicultural and giving environment, in Budapest – as a Full stack developer !
- Working closely with the product owners to deliver against strategy
- Collaborating with designers, influencing the roadmap of APIs and micro services to ship product increments
- Work with project managers, technical leads, business owners, and analysts through the entire SDLC, understanding and refining systems requirements, working in Agile model.
- Understand and support existing systems, and resolve operations issues while working with other engineering staff located across the globe
- 1-5 years of development experience, ideally across the full stack
- Good understanding of designing and architecture of applications, according to web standards, security standards.
- Some experience and understanding of both waterfall and Agile project management disciplines, with an emphasis on Scrum
- Hands-on Java design and development experience with services oriented architectures, Java application servers (JBoss, Apache, Spring Framework), and database access tools (Hibernate, MyBATIS, JDBC).
- Experience with Test Driven Development highly preferred (JUnit, TestNG, EasyMock, JMock)
- Experience on frameworks like Angular, React, Node.js, Typescript preferred
What’s in it for you?
Our partner provides support in any formal and informal way possible: competitive salary package, useful training and a mentor program for a smooth start, an open, friendly and multinational atmosphere in a brand new modern office in the city centre.Gain profitable insights in software development and build your career at our partner – first in a project as a Full stack developer!
How to apply?
If you fancy this position, do not hesitate to apply!Simply upload your English CV and we will contact you with further matter!