Our prestigious multinational partner establishes a new Accounts Payable team in their small service center located in Budapest and they are looking for talented new colleague for the position of German speaking Accounts Payable Analyst.
Your new role:
- Processing of the incoming vendor invoices and payments accurately
- Matching invoices against purchase order
- Complete weekly payment runs and ad-hoc manual payments as required
- Ensure timely audit of Travel & Expense reports submitted for assigned region in Concur.
- Update master vendor details to ensure payments are made correctly.
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts payable transactions.
- Managing and resolving vendor queries
- Developing and maintaining work instructions, SOX documentation, ensuring that the standard process is maintained and documentation remains current.
- Ensure business users and vendors follow defined PTP processes for PO raising prior to invoice receipt, limited Non-PO invoices, support education of business users/vendors to follow correct procedure.
You will be an ideal candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- Outstanding written and spoken English and German knowledge
- 1-2 experience in AP processes, either in invoicing or payment processing role
- University degree in Economics or Finance & Accounting is advantage
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What you’ll get in return:
New joiners will have the chance to get in sight to end-to-end AP processes in an international environment. As a new member of the team will have the opportunity to step forward in their career.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to apply with your English CV.