Your new company
German Cash Collection Specialist role is open at our multinational partner who operates in Budapest downtown.
Your new role
- The responsibilities of the Cash Collection Specialist are following up outgoing payments, resolving collection issues and keep the contact with the business partners.
- The future college will keep the contact with the customers for payments, make ensure that all the debts are paid until the payment date, request payment details from the customers and check the clients’ accounts.
- Part of the tasks will be collecting the overdue customer accounts and using various collection functions including calling and sending emails to the customers.
- The Collection Representative will work together with other departments to accurately solve the upcoming problems and requests, using English and German in both written and oral form.
- Ad hoc project tasks are going to be the part of the position.
What you'll need to succeed
You are the ideal candidate
- if you have some finance related experience or studies
- and you speak fluent English and German.
- Customer focused mind-set, excellent communication-,
- problem solving- and analytical skills are also essential.
What you'll get in return
- The company offers competitive compensation package with cafeteria bonus, continuous personal and professional training and the possibility to have a successful career-path.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.