- Responsible for statutory accounting matters in selected country / countries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing and booking purchase invoices
- Reviewing and validating expense claims
- Co-ordinating and reporting country inventory counts
- Assisting with country audit requests
Our client is Finnish technology company who provides services in 23 countries across Europe and Asia and it is still significantly growing.
Global tech organization sound like your ideal next opportunity? If so, then please read on!
- Degree in relevant field (preferebly in finance and accounting) or CPA / ACCA, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Good experience with statutory accounting- and tax compliance, IFRS experience is a plus
- Solid background in relevant bookkeeping or accounting roles
- Autonomous problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both spoken and written, any other European language is a plus
Would you like to make an impact in fast-paced environment?
- Possibility to take part in process improvement and online transition
- International environment
- Personal and professional development
- Working in a friendly and open-minded team which is significantly growing.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work from home or in a central based modern office
- Are you an Android or IOS user? You will have the opportunity to choose the most suitable technical devices for yourself.