Global Trade and Compliance Manager
Did you manage to gain strong expertise in Global Trade and Compliance Manager position? Are you keen on designing new functions, processes? Let's take the next step in your career and be a part of a brand new Shared Service Centre.
Our partner, who provides services for the most popular brands from beauty through nutrition to pharma industries, is looking for a talented&experienced colleague for Global Trade and Compliance Manager role to build up a new function and create new strategies.
Your new role
- Being responsible for establishing Global Trade and Customs function
- Supporting diminution of customs duties and VAT
- Providing support & working closely with Sales, Procurement regarding preferential origins, tariff codes, customs valuation
- Defining customs compliance concept in order to minimize custom duties payments and ensure compliance
- Designing, improving customs&trade trainings and audit program
- Creating and maintaining customs relevant workflows
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Defining responsibilities for respective departments
- Providing daily support and consulting of Sales, Procurement teams for all customs related question
- Designing, implementing and monitoring of internal compliance and audit programs
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 10 years of experience in International Trade and Customs
- Significant experience in designing internal customs and trade compliance control functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Willingness to travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.