For the biggest ICT employer in Hungary we are searching for a leader in local finance team to manage controlling activities for two Hungarian entities.
- Managing the financial controlling function for two legal entities.
- Leadership of controlling team with 13 colleagues
- Responsible for financial planning & forecasting, month end closing activities.
- Managing financial reporting, supporting management decision making
- Ongoing review and development of current processes to increase efficiency
- Participation in cross-functional projects to improve overall service quality and cost efficiency.
- Leading the process of continuous digitalization and automation in controlling function.
If you have…
- College/university degree and relevant (5+ years) professional experience, preferably in Controlling.
- Strong people management, stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Fluent English knowledge.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Accurate and proactive personality with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, complex problem solving skills.
- Business oriented approach.
- Openness for new technical solutions.
- Challenging mindset and improvement orientation.
- Taking responsibility over his/her work.
- Ability to work in complex international environment as team-player.
- Ability to motivate and instruct people
Advantages/Nice to have:
- German language knowledge
- Experience in shared service center environment
- IFRS, transferprice and tax knowledge.
- Experience with SQL or MS PowerBI.