Join our brand new team in Hungary and be a part of this outstanding opportunity. Clairo has a US headquarters with 30 facilities in nine countries. If you would like to work in a full remote setup and you would like to make an impact in the clinical trial industry, then this one of a kind company is for you!
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
Help Desk Representative
Join our Budapest team as a Customer Care Representative to provide world class customer service over the phone in support of clinical trials deployed at hundreds of clinical sites worldwide.
In this role, you will:
- Receive phone calls or other communications from clients requesting assistance. Evaluate the situation and provide accurate resolution to the issue.
- Document every customer interaction in a detailed and structured manner
- Maintain and update our internal knowledge base and other sources
- Handle re-supply and report requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist clients with any technical problems with our equipment
- Troubleshoot transmission or other equipment usage problems
- Provide recommendations for service set-up, usage and troubleshooting
The ideal candidate will offer:
- IT support experience (or strong technical aptitude)
- Availability to work full time and shifts (rotations to occur every four weeks and are expected to include morning, evening, weekends, and/or holidays as assigned, premium pay will be provided to accommodate the rotating shift)
- Must have excellent written and spoken English language skills - any other language knowledge is nice to have
- Good capacity for teamwork
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative in resolving issues
- Patience and Customer Service skills in difficult situations and the ability to defuse potentially stressful situations for Clario clients
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; able to speak well and represent Clario in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
What we offer:
- A real diverse Multicultural environment
- We support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- A great career opportunity, with clear career path
- Global employee exchange program, meaning you can apply to work in any of our global locations for 4 weeks