HR Reporting & Analytics Specialist role with English and German language knowledge is open at our multinational partner, who is operating with a prestigious Support Center in Budapest.
Your new role
As an HR Reporting & Analytics Specialist you will provide professional services in HR business intelligence, reporting, metrics, and analytics for EMEA region. You will extract/prepare data (often from various systems), manipulate large data sets, and partner with HR and business leaders to provide data solutions that are visual, sustainable, automated, and drive business value.
Main tasks will include but not limited to:
- Reporting and data visualization
- Develop standard metrics, dashboards, and reports using employee and process data
- Leverage technology to drive towards sustainable, automated, self-service reporting & analytics solutions
- Provide coaching, training, and advisory services to internal customers on the use and interpretation of HR data
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-3 years of experience in reporting & analytics or related area.
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in an HR services environment
- Experience with various BI tools (Workday report builder, Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, Power BI)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
What you'll get in return
- You will be part of an environment – environmentally conscious, diverse, inclusive and people-focused company
- Language courses, wide range of training & learning opportunities
- Long term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits: home office, Private Medical Services, AYCM Sportpass
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.