- The Imaging Research Associate I, coordinates all site and operational activities, from study start to study close, to ensure the timely delivery of high quality service deliverables for assigned studies.
- Assist in preparation and reproduction of study materials during study start-up phase of clinical trials
- Follow up with outstanding documentations from clinical sites to complete site qualification
- Schedule logistical and technical trainings with site personnel
- Create test run requests for sites submitting digital data
- Review, process, track and monitor all study related data received from sites
- Assist in the monitoring and resolution of data discrepancies resulting from discrepancy listings generated from clinical data management
- Manage site communications, generate site and patient reports and queries, and verify reports prior to distribution to clinical sites and sponsors
- Investigate and complete logistical edit checks
- Report issues found with study systems (i.e. study database, reading analysis system)
- Perform day to day IQC activities including coordinating, requesting, tracking and processing of IQC data including:
- Baseline, on-going, and end/interim analysis IQC Data Review
- Coordination of cross calibration phantom rotation
- Phantom data analysis and data entry
- Ensuring accuracy of tracking information in IQC Tracking and study tracking databases as pertaining to IQC and/or DXA scanner information
- Coordinating machine change instances for appropriate documentation and equivalence data collection
- Machine Equivalence analysis and processing
- Ensure IQC data is collected and maintained according to applicable SOPs and/or study protocol requirements
- Manage Baseline, Interim and End of Study IQC data submissions, track and report progress to study teams and ensure timelines are met
- Communicate with Bioclinica clinical study team and/or sponsor regarding deliverables
- Understand functions of software used to produce and collect IQC data
- BMD Scan Review Form preparation
- Study database maintenance (e.g., change of contact information)
- Assists Project Managers with project administration by
- Planning and coordinating the site start-up activities
- Reading and understanding project protocol documents
- Entering, maintaining, and tracking of data in internal software
- Participating in project meetings, conference calls, and training calls
- Assists Project Managers in maintaining, reviewing and communicating project progress by
- Reviewing and analysing project tracking weekly
- Generates, tracks and resolves data queries
- Identifying site and data trends, and recommending actions to Project Manager
- Communicating and following up on project tracking discrepancies
- Assisting in monitoring data flow
- Generating, reviewing and distributing weekly/monthly project tracking reports
- Ensures the development and adherence to project timelines as they relate to therapeutic processes by
- Following up on outstanding items including missing data, incomplete paperwork, etc.
- Managing site communication, including distribution of subject data reports
- Assisting in tracking and resolving of client issues
- Scheduling and tracking completion of site training
- Serving as an additional point of contact to client, sites, sponsors, etc.
- Keeping supervisor advised of current issues
- Maintains client (internal and external) satisfaction by
- Responding to inquiries in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental standards
- Participating in the modification of company SOPs related to the therapeutic team
- Maintains Technical and Industry Knowledge by
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
Join our brand new team in Hungary and be a part of this outstanding opportunity. Clairo has a US headquarters with 30 facilities in nine countries. If you would like to work in a full remote setup and you would like to make an impact in the clinical trial industry, then this one of a kind company is for you!
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
What we offer:
- A real diverse Multicultural environment
- We support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Global employee exchange program, meaning you can apply to work in any of our global locations for 4 weeks
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or similar
- Familiarity with PC-based computers and standard software packages including e-mail, word processors, Excel spreadsheets and databases.
- Knowledge of the drug development/clinical trials process/basic clinical research and/or experience working in a pharmaceutical environment preferred
- Knowledge of “good clinical practices” preferred
- Familiarity with network navigation and file saving conventions, including moving/copying files and folders
Join our Budapest team as Imaging Research Associates to provide world class customer service over the phone in support of clinical trials deployed at hundreds of clinical sites worldwide.