Indirect Tax Team Leader
About our partner:
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Hello there! We’re Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (also known as _VOIS) and we’re looking for a
Indirect Tax - Team Leader
- To coordinate the implementation of the business plan determined by higher management levels and the realization of the operative program within the organizational unit, directing a team of independently working employees.
- Engages and leads the team to effectively reach operational targets.
- Builds relationships with stakeholders and acts as first escalation point.
- Sets controls and drives process improvements to maximize efficiency.
- Organizes workflow of the team in well described environment, where delivery is done through easy-to-learn repetitive tasks.
- Manages performance of team, set targets, evaluate results.
- Fosters collaboration in the team and among teams in bigger processes.
- Acts as methodology leader for own process/ team or comparable teams.
- Manages one homogenous team up to 15 employees
- 3+ years of experience gained in finance / accounting and strong knowledge in taxation
- Fluency in English
- Qualification in accounting/finance/economics
- Experience gained in a multinational environment; telecom industry and SSC experience is an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Accuracy, attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.