In your role as an Inside Sales Representative you learn to sell softwares in the enterprise market.
You proactively find, identify and preselect possible new customers and strategic contact persons. Additionally you win new customers via phone and social networks and create strategic openings for the expert sales.
Your daily activity includes:
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects remotely
- Qualify for example Docusign leads from marketing campaigns (e.g., Webinars, social media) as sales opportunities through outbound calls
- You work in our CRM to create valuable data for account and expert sales
- Additionally you route larger opportunities to the Docusign field sales team for further development and closure
If you have…
- Excellent German language skills is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques - including cold calls
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of SaaS technology and ability to familiarize to Docusign portfolio is a nice-to-have
- Professional level of English is a plus
This is your role, if…
- You like to be on the phone and enjoy talking to people and about technical and business solutions
- You want to start in the enterprise (software) sales
- You have a quick wittedness, you are persistent and you only hang up after you won the customer for a scheduled meeting.