Our client offers advanced engineering design and simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes in many countries.
The Sales coordinator will provide a general, complex administrative support to the sales team and also will take part in creating and evaluating new prospects for the Business development manager:
- Keep the CRM system updated (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Follow up on sales enquiries.
- Contact new potential customers proactively and build relationships based on premade lists.
- Plan sales and technical meetings, webinars with prospects and customers.
- Prepare and send quotations. Check that prices and contracts are up to date.
- Receive and process purchase orders.
- Prepare, process and monitor invoices for all transactions.
- Provide secretarial support and assist with travel arrangements.
- Support the sales department with other administrative tasks.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Manage and support marketing events and exhibitions. Prepare marketing material.
- University degree
- Good command of English.
- Complex administrative or sales (support) background with at least 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with ability to use own initiative.
- Time management skills; multi-task and prioritize under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work both independently and as team member.
- long term career opportunity
- chance for professional improvement, trainings
- high-quality, professional services
- office in the city centre