Our partner is looking for an internal Auditor in its team. Do you have 2-4 years experience in internal audit? Do you speak English?
Don't hesitate, apply now and find your next step at your career!
Your main tasks will be:
- Leading local audits, defining audit scope and creating test program supervised by the Head of Internal Audit;
- following the Group Internal audit methodology;
- taking part in Group audits and initiatives as part of a global Group Internal Audit team
- building good relationship with key stakeholders, supporting the management to provide advisory review service;
- providing critical issues and recommending adequate actions in line with Internal audit standards to Group Lead Auditor;
- creating draft audit reports for the audit team to discuss and finalize with management;
- continuously supporting improvement of Internal Audit processes to increase their effectiveness and efficiency.
- min. 2-4 year experience in internal audit
- university/college degree (finance)
- fluent English and Hungarian
- good problem solving skills
- ability to collaborate others
- strong ethical skills and high level of integrity
- good communication and influencing skills
- nice to have: BIG4 experience
- Performance based annual bonus;
- home office opportunity;
- laptop, mobile;
- individual training opportunities;
- global and regional teamwork;
- stable background (local and international presence);
- professional, modern work environment.