- As a business analyst, you create the basis for decision-making for the strategic development of T-Systems.
- You analyze and evaluate ICT market and competitive changes for internal stakeholders (top management and departments) and interpret possible effects on the T-Systems business.
- Based on your specific industrial knowledge, you can follow current developments and trends in the T-Systems relevant ICT market.
- You will lead extensive analysis projects with up to 10 people, coordinate the collaboration with internal researchers and work with our external service providers (e.g. market analysts, consultants, etc.).
- You create documentation on your own responsibility and hold presentations, both internally and externally.
- You are the first point of contact and "thought leader" in your field and also actively promote the development and management of know-how.
If you have…
- After successfully completing your economics and / or technical studies, you have gained in-depth knowledge of the analysis of markets and competitors in your previous functions.
- The position requires strong, methodical analysis skills and the ability to derive strategic implications for T-Systems from market and competition analyzes.
- You should also have at least 8 years of project management and consulting experience.
- You are very familiar with the MS Office programs.
- Due to the international orientation of our area, business-fluent written and spoken English language skills are required.
- You convince personally with a high level of commitment and creativity as well as your distinctive communicative qualities.
- You are resilient, react flexibly even in difficult situations and convince your colleagues with a confident and competent manner.