Your new company
A Inventory Accounting Controller position is open at our prestigious multinational partner in Budapest. The company is looking for an experienced Controller to join their Finance team.
Your new role
- The Inventory Accounting Controller will be responsible monitoring, assessing and ensuring the complete and accurate records of the costs and inventory movements are key for the sustainability of the business operation and compliance purposes.
- The daily tasks of the new colleague will be executing financial reporting related corporate controls over inventories, improving current processes in line with the expectation of efficiency, ensuring that inventory movements are properly accounted for in the G/L, and analyzing inventory movements on a regular basis.
What you'll need to succeed
If you have
- at least 2-3 years of experience in inventory accounting,
- logistics controlling
- and you speak English fluently, you are the right candidate for this position!
- Knowledge of SAP and Big4 background is an advantage.
What you'll get in return
- The company offers a competitive compensation package and wide range of finance opportunities to grow within the organization!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.