Are you interested in utilizing your language skills and building up your knowledge in finance? Are you looking for a fulfilling job to start your career? Would you like to work for a company with quality products you can truly connect to? Self-development, team work and excellence are not just terms for you, but something you are keen on?
Then this is an opportunity just for you!
Your day to day responsibilities are:
- Check and validate incoming invoices and supportive documentation for bookkeeping so that they comply with internal regulations and legal requirements
- Executing processes related to incoming invoices, such as claims, returns, balance notifications, master data maintenance, etc.
- Liaising with internal teams and external suppliers of the company
- Participating in month-end closing activities
- Support more senior colleagues in providing data, information and reports
- Document and file management, as well as archiving activities
- Provide ad-hoc project support
What can you bring to our team:
- At least one year of experience in Accounts Payable, preferably in a multinational, Shared Service Centre environment
- Fresh graduates with relevant trainee experience are welcome, studies in Accounting or Finance is a significant advantage
- Fluency in English, any other European language is a nice to have
- Experience in SAP and related workflow solutions is an advantage
- Confident Excel user
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive and outcome-focused attitude, eagerness to learn
- Results-oriented and customer-oriented
- Ability to adopt change
We provide you with:
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
- Home office