IOT/iiOT Security Architect - Freelance
- previous IOT/IIOT / ICS Security architecture experience or similar role. 3-5 years
- Deep technical understanding on how IOT and IIOT capabilities are built together
- Good in communicating and collaborating both with technical departments but also business units and customer-facing organizations
- SME in risk assessments, threat analysis, vulnerability and exploits in the IOT, ICS area
- Knowledgeable in writing guidelines and instructions as well as presenting material to CISO and senior management
- Its a merit if you have good knowledge / experience in any of the following areas: CIS, NIST frameworks, IOT/ICS compliance, ICS (ISA/IEC 62443) or other relevant frameworks in this field.
- Analyzing and assisting in the secure design and architecture of IoT devices and their associated software
- Act as the overall IOT Security architect and responsible for both securing the landscape and raising awareness on why security and IT risk management is important
- Conduct information security & risk assessments of IoT devices and their associated software using industry-standard tools and techniques to evaluate the security posture of these solutions and identify vulnerabilities
- Assessing the security of cloud services used by IoT devices and work with identified risks to prioritize remediation activities
- Defining the security requirements based on industry best practices and internal and external requirements
- Working with software designers, developers, and testers to review, assist and recommend changes and solutions to address the security of our partner- and third party-developed devices and software
- Providing vulnerability assessment and penetration test reports to key stakeholders and use those as a basis to get traction and prioritisation.
- Producing reports to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness, and working with the product engineers and software teams to ensure corrective actions are implemented
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.