Our partner is an energy company, headquartered in Switzerland, focused on multi-commodity wholesale, trading and industrial assets.
For their growing IT organization / competence center in Budapest they are looking for an IT Operations Engineer, who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a standardized end-user device experience (500+ users across 12+ countries), protecting computer assets by enforcing system controls and maintaining technical / operational compliance with company policies.
IT Operations Engineer
- Create, maintain, and improve automated laptop / desktop installations and enhance remote on-boarding processes.
- Build and deploy OS packages, automate security / feature patching with optimized user experience and compliance monitoring.
- Package applications and build a company specific software distribution portal.
- Continuously review and improve device policies, deploy new features, centralize asset management and lifecycle tracking.
- Establish monitoring for connected client devices, assess security compliance and correct exceptions to maximize health metrics.
- Own on-premises and Azure AD identity management and conditional access policies, including mobile application restrictions.
- Assist investigating security breaches, gather data / information to help determine system weaknesses and ensure that agreed corrective actions are implemented.
- Apply critical zero-day vulnerability patches to endpoints on OS or application level.
- Create knowledge articles and train helpdesk staff, provide input for employee education, and change communication.
- 3+ years experience in Windows-based end-point management, monitoring, change control in a geographically distributed environment.
- Hands-on scripting experience with PowerShell and proven practical expertise in task automation with medium+ complexity workflows.
- General understanding of enterprise network technologies, fluency in administering Active Directory, Group Policies, SCCM and end-point defense solutions.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / IT application management / Software implementation or equivalent industry experience with domain knowledge.
- Reliability, thoroughness, detail orientation and strong customer focus.
- Very good English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration.
- Working together with a friendly and dynamic team of professionals.
- Contributing to the expansion of the Group as a member of a newly established unit.
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development.