As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for a Configuration Manager role. In 2017 the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
AGT has started a journey to modernize how they provide IT services to their customers. The ServiceNow solution has recently been chosen to be implemented as the Global ITSM solution. It will support AGT in improving AGT employee and customer ITSM Experience by improving self-help and self-service options, mature ITSM processes and becoming more scalable for the future.
The IT Service Configuration Manager is responsible to ensure that accurate and reliable information about the configuration of services, and the CIs that support them, are available when and where it is needed. This includes information on how CIs are configured and the relationships between them.
To achieve this goal the IT Service Configuration Manager need to work closely with his stakeholders, local IT-, global IT business partners, security-, risk-, audit-, and compliance departments, in developing a global vision and executing the strategy.
- Experience as a Configuration Manager within a global financial organization
- Experienced with ServiceNow tooling
- Broad knowledge of middleware-, backend IT infrastructures, business applications and services
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Hands-on experience; knows the details of discovery, reporting, service mapping, CI’s, relationships and attributes
- Good understanding of security, risk and compliance characteristics and guidelines
- Ability to oversee the full landscape of dependencies and interactions with other processes
- Certification and experience at the level of ITIL Configuration Practitioner would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills; able to effectively communicate to colleagues, at all levels, to gain shared understanding
- A proactive approach to addressing issues, proposing solutions and gaining consensus on the appropriate solution implementation
- Uses knowledge and experience to identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, cost and quality
- Demonstrates strong influencing and persuading skills, encouraging colleagues and teams to change established processes, achieving improvements and best practice
- Ability to work effectively as part of virtual team as well as independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills; interacting and negotiating with both internal teams, global business partners and external vendors/suppliers to achieve shared stakeholder understanding and agreement
- Ability to travel intercontinental
- Experienced in training, guiding and coaching of all level of stakeholders
- Opportunity to join a newly started IT Center in Budapest
- Brand new office at excellent location (Corvin)
- Training and career opportunities
- Competitive salary