We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst for our multinational client which has just established its new technology center in Budapest. The organization provides wide-ranging IT services using the latest technologies all over the world.
Being hired means, that you join one of the most dynamically growing IT companies in Budapest full with inspiring colleagues locally and world-wide, unique learning- and career opportunities and great compensation. The central location allows you a really good accessibility, the well-equipped modern office a pleasing working environment.
Give it a try, contact us and have a chat about the next steps. Make sure for yourself that this is a community where your thoughts, your work-life balance, your prosperity are really important and good performance is valued by everyone.
- Provide prompt and polite customer service to internal users
- Support clients via phone, e-mail and chat
- Tutor teammates and users on standard PC applications
- Log case details accurately
- Cooperate with other team members and with colleagues abroad
- Fluency in English
- approx. 1 year Service Desk experience
- solid knowledge of Windows 7/10, MS Office , MS Outlook, MS Exchange
- decent understanding of WAN/LAN
- strong customer orientation skills and a desire to handle clients professionally
- willingness to work in afternoon shift starting at 10.00
- opportunity to join a newly started IT Center in Budapest
- brand new office at excellent location
- training and career opportunities
- competitive salary