Our client is a worldwide player in the bank sector, for which we look for a Java Developer to their Budapest-based business services center.
- Understanding different type of risks, statistical and financial concepts and approaches that are used at banks as needed.
- Deliver very critical, high performant systems and components which guarantees financial safety for the company and its customers.
- Take active part in designing, implementing new and existing systems and algorithms.
- Participate in the development of detailed object-oriented designs and implementations, implement unit-tests, system tests and execute data analysis.
- Take ownership of delivered components and support end-to-end lifecycle of the software collaborating with appropriate teams (production support, release team, etc.).
- Active collaboration with team mates, peers and clients as delivery and position requires it.
- Take active part in supporting continuous improvement by clear communication to management.
- Support development of colleagues and yourself by participating knowledge sharing sessions and study groups about different technologies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field
- Experience developing software for Windows and Linux
- Good command of scripting using UNIX Shell (ksh, bash, etc), Python
- Experience of data analysis and producing reports
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good interpersonal and written skills
- Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Mongo, etc) databases
- Knowledge/experience with Machine Learning Tools and Frameworks (scikit-learn, Teano, Keras, etc.)
- C++ coding experience
- Experience developing high-performance analytics or distributed systems
- Knowledge or experience in Consumer Risk, derivatives
- Experience in financial software development
- Experience using PL|SQL
- Strong mathematical background - knowledge of statistical optimization methods is especially helpful
- Great salary package and career path.
- Home office and dynamic working hours.
- Insight into the world on how we address different financial risks to guarantee safety for customers.
- Risk Management activities in global financial services organization.
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Work with huge and high-performant systems: big data, multi-threaded and complex systems.