Our Client is a worldwide player in the bank sector, for which we look for a Java Developer. In this position you will be responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate level experience in Applications Development role
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Excellent grasp of Object Oriented Design
- Excellent grasp of Concurrent programming concepts
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes
- Great salary package and career path.
- Home office and dynamic working hours.
- Insight into the world on how to address different financial risks to guarantee safety for customers.
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Work with huge and high-performant systems: big data, multi-threaded and complex systems.