Our partner company is one of the world's leading communications services companies.
Their services sell are integral to modern life. They're the largest provider of consumer fixed-line voice and broadband services, the largest mobile network operator. They serve global multinational organisations with their security, cloud and networking services. They're helping 12 million homes and businesses go ultrafast by 2020.
Java Software Developer
Focusing on structured design and technology systems, to deliver and support technical solutions into operational customer networks in the below main areas.
1. Bespoke Applications (Development of new applications, Maintenance and support of existing applications)
2. Systems Management (Configuration capture and version control, Housekeeping and performance management, Security management and maintenance)
3. Maintenance and upkeep of the development and test environment
4.Data collection, data analysis and reporting
- Analysing system requirements and conducting high level design of system architectures and complex distributed systems
- Identifying integration solutions and implementation strategies for effective exploitation of solution designs
- Might have to apply knowledge/skills through the handling of complex problems and/or coordinating work which may extend beyond own area of expertise
- Being able to anticipate the client’s needs, investigate the underlying causes and identify short and long-term solutions
- Being able to communicate with the clients regularly
- Being proactive in identifying internal/external business issues and developments in own discipline using own knowledge to focus work and drive improvements
- Making technical documentations, such as: High and Low Level Designs, Test procedures, Test results / reporting
In depth knowledge of Technologies:
- Java development
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL,PL/SQL), GUI Development, Modular Design and Object Orientation.
- Expert in fault finding, bug fixing and analytical skills
- Experience with development tools: SVN, Jira, Bamboo, Fisheye, Jenkins, Mavern.
- Experience of building web enabled, data driven applications.
- Fluent English is must!
- Great communication skill is also necessary!
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, C, C++ are advantages
- Experience in system administration - Linux (RHEL, OEL); Microsoft Server (AD, RDP, Group Policies); Shell Scripting, Batch Jobs and schedualing. are advantages
- Basics understanding of routing and switching and IP / TCP / UDP / SNMP / Multicast is an advantage
- Great compensation package
- It is not a simply developer job, you will have more colourful tasks
- Have the ability to improve professionally
- They plan with you in a longer term
- Multinational environment
- Home office opportunity