Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international shared services provider with offices in all over the globe.
We are now searching for a
Java team leader - REMOTE (Ta)
Your task as the new Java team leader will cover:
- Co-ordinating with stakeholders, vendors and multiple support teams
- Working in an Agile environment and acting as a Scrum Master
- Providing on-call support whenever needed.
- Helping the team to achieve required goals
- Helping the developers by removing any impediments related to technology or requirement.
- Understanding Business requirements, interpreting it technically, creating work breakdown and coaching the team to work on it.
- Monitoring the application
- Working on change requests on Java based applications
- Degrees: BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science
- IT skills (in details with required levels, years of experience):
- At least 3 years coding experience in J2EE, Hibernate/JPA, GWT, Maven, SQL DBAAS
- Worked on IMPM processes, ServiceNow, Jira board
- Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience in Documentum, DQL, Power BI, XML is preferred
- Experience in the execution of certain tasks (please describe the required experience):
- Working in an Agile environment
- Acting as a Team leader
- Excellent communication in English
- Understanding Business requirements, relation between different IT systems and planning release with the team
You can be part of a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and training
- Global and diverse working environment
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
- Remote work and home office opportunities
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Location: Budapest - NOW FULL REMOTE
Please submit your your CV online in English