Junior Key Account Manager
Your new company
Our partner is a leading manufacturer of high-quality pharmaceuticals. With a long-standing heritage rooted in pharmacies, they are perceived as a reliable and trustworthy partner for 125 years. Their product portfolio consists of generics, including specialty pharmaceuticals and non-prescription consumer healthcare products. Worldwide, they sell products in approximately 120 countries.
Your new role
By supporting the sales manager, this position has responsibilities to implement the sales strategy of the RX and CHC products within the pharmacy chains in Hungary to help the company to reach the sales goals.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Keeping contact with Pharmacy Chains in Hungary
- Drafting quotes and contracts
- Responsible for plan and conceive sales budget related to appointed accounts
- Actively manage revenue and activity projections on a regular basis
- Monitoring the competition
- Creating full market analysis and market awareness
- Implementing the launch plans for new products
- Manage the ordering of specific pharmacy chains
- Manage discount settings for specific pharmacy chains
- Tracking the POS materials and activities of specific pharmacy chains, solving issues
- Prepare order suggestion tables for the wholesalers
- Management of pharmacy chains discount settings, processing and tracking wholesaler discount invoices
- Handling of pharmacy complaints with wholesalers
- Liaison with pharmacy system operators
- Set up promotions - monthly and daily custom promotions, including any changes
- Preparation and sending of data requests, update daily sales report
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Excellent communication, sales skills
- Independence, responsibility, decision making skills
- Commitment, performance orientation, flexibility
- Category B driving license
- Willingness to travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.