Nemzetközi, válsághelyzetben is növekedni képes partnerünk részére keresünk munkatársat
JUNIOR MANAGER - PENETRATION TESTING
The role will be working in the Cyber Security Testing Team within the Cyber Defence department which is part of Group Cyber Security. As a lead penetration tester you will be jointly responsible for the development and operations of the security testing service. You will be a recognized specialist within the field of penetration testing, able to undertake advanced penetration testing. In addition to line management responsibilities, you will be involved in the fulfilment of a variety of technical activities from scoping, enterprise penetration testing, red teaming and the offensive elements of purple team engagements. You will represent the Cyber Security Testing service as a primary technical subject matter expert.
- Providing direction, instruction and guidance to individual Marketing teams, understanding their team’s and team leaders’ responsibilities, including specific client requirements
- Full line management responsibility for the penetration testing team
- Shared responsibility for the development and ownership of testing processes and procedures
- Perform project-based tests on network infrastructures, web applications and mobile applications
- Take responsibility for security assessments and penetration tests designed to highlight and clearly articulate risk to the business in terms they understand
- Participate in the scope definition of security tests
- Create detailed technical reports of security tests
- Maintain and operate the tools, devices needed for security tests
- Responsibility for the development and ownership of Security Testing Code of Conduct
- Responsibility for the continuous improvement of the testing service
- Minimum 2 years of ethical hacking/penetration testing/vulnerability assessment experience
- People management experience is an advantage
- Excellent English language knowledge skills
- Manual and automated penetration testing experience with open source / commercial tools
- Excellent knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of modern computer networks, firewalls, proxies and able to inspect network traffic and extract valuable findings
- University / College degree in IT preferably with IT security specialization is an advantage
- Certificates like OSCP, OSCE, CEH or GPEN is an advantage
- Strong communication skills required to handle escalations and communication of difficult results (e.g. project golive impacting security testing report results)
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- access to internal trainings through company University and external trainings via other providers;
- a supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- opportunities to participate in company activities and company Foundation events;
- corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with company subscription; and
- flexible working hours
- To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
A munkavégzés helye
Ha ajánlatunk felkeltette érdeklődését, kérjük, küldje el magyar és angol nyelvű önéletrajzát a pozíció megnevezésével és a „16-0328”-as referenciaszám feltüntetésével.
Ha ez az álláslehetőség nem találkozik az elképzeléseivel, akkor is kérjük, hogy küldje el önéletrajzát. Biztosan tudunk Önnek segíteni más lehetőségek kapcsán.
HumanField Vezető- és Specialistakiválasztó Kft.