Key Account Manager - Consumer electronics
Your new company
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our prestigious, multinational partner who is operating in the consumer electronics sector. The purpose of the role is to manage the negotiating processes with key partners and to achieve sales plans. The position is based in Budapest.
Your new role
The main responsibilities of Key Account Manager:
- keeping contact with key partners;
- manage negotiating processes with offline and online partners;
- identify and develop new sales opportunities;
- coordinate and harmonize e-content implementation with the partners;
- manage promotional activities;
- ensure the premium brand positioning in all stores;
- prepare sales strategy;
- create market analysis and forecasts.
What you'll need to succeed
You are an ideal candidate if you have
- at least 3 years of experience in key account management
- and knowledge of the consumer electronics market,
- fluent English knowledge besides native Hungarian,
- University/College degree,
- driving license,
- good negotiation,
- and communication skills and result-oriented mindset.
What you'll get in return
- To their new Key Account Manager, our partner offers competitive compensation package with the opportunity of developing a long-term career at a multinational company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your English CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.