Your new company
We are looking for a Key Account Manager for our multinational FMCG partner in Budapest. The purpose of the role is to oversee, lead and develop all key account related activities for specific key account business in order to achieve sales objectives and to increase market share.
Your new role
The main responsibilities of Key Account Manager:
- keeping contact and building outstanding relationship with key partners (modern trade channel);
- leading annual negotiations with customers;
- implement and maintain in-store tactics, promotion and marketing activities;
- achieving strategic objectives;
- implementation and ongoing management of the category strategy;
- creating full market analysis and market awareness;
- monitoring competitors and the market;
- visiting stores to identify areas of improvement;
- preparing sales strategy, developing sales forecasts and reports;
- establishing sales and project plans for key accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
- You are an ideal candidate if you have at least 2-5 years of experience in key account management in FMCG sector (ideally non-food category),
- fluent English knowledge besides native Hungarian,
- University/College degree,
- driving license,
- good analytical,
- communication skills and result-oriented mindset.
What you'll get in return
To their new Key Account Manager, our partner provides competitive compensation package along with the opportunity for professional development in a rewarding environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.