KPI specialist fixed term
We have a great opportunity for you if you studied or worked before in the pharmaceutical industry. In this position you would support one of the world’s most prestigious pharma companies. You would be part of a multicultural team, working remotely to help create a new drug that helps humankind live freely. Please note that this is a one year long project and we can only go on with applicants who has valid work permit to work in Hungary.
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents and local implementation of the client and TCS policies, processes and procedures
- Perform post closure quality and process control on closed cases
- Internal quality check
- Complete performance data check and assessment
- Perform compliance data evaluation
- Perform all activities within the required timeframes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Feedback errors found in expeditable and non-expeditable cases to team leaders
- Ensure the development of the project
- Establish well-developed customer relationship through the Safety Operations Regulatory Compliance team
- Qualified to degree level in bio-sciences or an appropriate healthcare or pharmaceutical industry background.
- Fluent English knowledge
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- An understanding of the principles and concepts associated with Patient Safety case-handling process, including regulatory reporting requirements for single case expedited reporting and periodic updates.
- Patient Safety policies, processes and procedures knowledge.
- Exciting new project
- Good compensation package
- Modern and multicultural environment