We are looking for a Lead Expert to join our partner's team, a global leadership advisory firm, who offers executive search and talent management consultancy services to its partners.
You can be a great fit if you are a senior colleague with minimum 5 years of experience from various fields (finance, engineering, marketing, project management, management consulting etc.) who is interested in utilizing his/her knowledge in searcing for executive level profiles and managing the related projects.
Lead Analyst - Executive Search
Your tasks will include the followings:
- Work for a unique set of international clients on executive search projects
- Drive the execution of multiple client assignments - including pitch preparation, assignment activities, project management, etc.
- Identify, assess, calibrate, and prioritize potential talent through internal and external resources, and market outreach.
- Participate in leadership advisory assignments (e.g. leadership assessments, executive development etc.), often requiring project
management and participation in client workshops.
- Participate in and/or lead client-facing activities (status updates, kick-off discussions, assessments, psychometrics, delivering results to clients, facilitating workshops, etc.).
- As Lead Expert you can also have Team leadership and Strategy and collaboration tasks: a go-to person for any team issues, responsible for the performance review process, communicate and align with the Office Leader on staffing and hiring needs and build the team locally, create and foster a community mindset and team spirit.
The profile of the ideal candidate:
- Has passion for the global markets, including understanding of industries, players, and different business models.
- Brings some team leadership experience.
- Has experience in international project and liaising with international clients.
- Has excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Possesses proper knowledge about the economies and markets in the region.
- Demonstrates an energetic, proactive and entrepreneurial attitude towards learning and developing knowledge,
- Possesses strong prioritization, time-management, problem solving and organizational skills (is able to execute multiple projects for clients and consultants in addition to completing the daily tasks associated with the role, while managing deadlines efficiently)
- Confidently uses many different sources to acquire information on various subjects.
- Has a university degree in relevant field
- Has advanced MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel) skills
- Fluent in English, is able to use it as primary working language. Fluency in Hungarian or in another language (e.g. Croatian,
Serbian, Romanian or German) would be advantageous
What we offer:
- An open, highly professional, and high-paced working environment
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Flexibility in hybrid working
- Development and training possibilities